Monday, October 1, 2007

Good-bye September

September has come and gone. Time is definetly flying by. Marisa is now 5 months old going on 6 months. Here are a few random pictures of her during September!


Marisa rolled across the room to get to the Gatorade bottle. I looooove this pic!


So this was soo random. During dinner she just leaned back in her Bumbo and stayed like that for awhile. I guess it was comfortable?!


As always, being cute after a bath!


Marisa rolled away from me when I was trying to change her. And then she stuck her tongue out at me. haha

1 comment:

s.calder said...

Ha Ha...Marissa is sooo funny and cute! And look how flexible! Get that girl in gymnastics or something! Spain looks amazing..how long are you there?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...