Sunday, September 7, 2014

GO! GO! GO!

I'm not going to lie. I have been dreading this soccer season. Mainly because of the heat I have to endure every Saturday and having to sit through soccer practice every week with a baby, and my crazy toddler. And I confess, the competitor in me has a hard time not yelling, "WAKE UP! GET AGGRESSIVE! GO, GO! STOP HER!" at my sweet, non-aggressive little girl. (Ok, I do yell out those things...)
I may be small in stature but I have been always told that dynamite comes in small packages. So, don't mess with me. ;) Naturally, I expect the same from Marisa. But parenthood has its ways to teach me otherwise. And it has been a learning curve for me to sit back and let my children learn and figure things out on their own.
So here we are. Trying out soccer season #2. Marisa loves it and for that I am glad. Plus, she has pink uniforms this year. And I like pink a lot.
So...GO PINK PANTHERS!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...