Monday, December 28, 2015

A desert Christmas

While on a hike with Tim around the local area behind the house I decided to take advantage of the desert scenery on Christmas morning to snap a few pictures of the absolute loves of my life. 
(Insert heart eye emoji 4x here...haha)


The desert is quite pretty in the winter months. Unusual and even colorful plant life can be found up and around the hills. When I mentioned this to Tim during our hike he sarcastically said, "Who are you??" I have never been one to comment on the beauty of nature. Or hike.




Only Tim would think to climb a cactus. I guess it helped in showing just how massive the cactus are right in the backyard hills. Like I said, it was quite pretty though!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...