Saturday, November 15, 2008

18 month check-up


Marisa had her 18 month check-up today. She will be 19 months on Monday so this appointment was a little late, but nevertheless here are the results.

Weight: 26 pounds 5 ounces 70 percentile
Height: 32 1/2 inches 65-70 percentile
Head: 19 1/4 95 percentile (Never a shocker...poor baby...haha)

When she had her first ear infection not too long ago the nurse told me that she had a high pain tolerance (which she says is genetic and it is for sure not from me) because she had such a bad ear infection and wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night in pain, etc. Well Marisa proved again today that she has high pain tolerance because when she got her three shots, she didn't even cry or throw a fit. She just calmly, a litle scared you can tell, yet calmly sat on my lap. (I think she has only really cried once out of all the shots she has gotten in her life.) Good job, Marisa!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow I wish I were as brave as she is with shots! haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...