Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivities

I love getting together with family for the holidays. My brother and sister came down from BYU to join us and Tim's family for Thanksgiving this year. We did a lot of shopping, eating, laughing, and just enjoying everyone's company. One of my favorite Hart family traditions is that we eat at Ruby's on Huntington Pier for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving and shop at Huntington Surf and Sport. It is Tim's favorite store and it is the one and only day out of the whole year where Tim shops. Literally. So, the food was great, the company was great, Thanksgiving this year was great!

Riding an airplane at the Carlsbad Outlet!

Heading to storytime at the library! (Can I get this outfit in my size?)

Standing on a present by the HUGE tree at Fashion Island!

Cade and Marisa walking down the Huntington Pier after breakfast at Ruby's!

Tim trying on this hideous sweatshirt at HSS! It actually zips up all the way!


Marisa at the movies with her cousins watching Bolt!

3 comments:

L said...

I LOVE your tradition of going to Ruby's on the pier - so fun! We went to the Carlsbad outlets Thanksgiving weekend too... what day were you there?

Janna said...

Let me know if you find that outfit in your size. I love the boots.

Jennifer said...

This is so cute! I thought that one picture of Cade and Marisa was Tim and her.. I was like "Woah!! She's gotten sooo tall!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...