Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic


NOOOOOOOOOOO! I went online today to gather some more vintage inspiration for Marisa's room and I found out that Shabby Chic has gone out of business!!! I am soooo sad!
Although I never bought anything from Rachel's store because it is crazy expensive, I fell in love and had so much fun staring at her items especially inside her store at Fashion Island. LOVE THE VINTAGE STYLE! At least her Target brand Simply Shabby Chic is still around and I can still try to mimic her look by finding my own vintage treasures at garage sales, etc. But I will miss looking through the store windows like a begging puppy and daydreaming about one day affording her items...



1 comment:

Katie Torriente: said...

So sad! I love her stuff, but of I course can't really afford it. Maybe she'll decide to be afforadable and go back in business??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...