Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop


I don't care what anyone says, but I love Michael Jackson's music. He was an amazing artist/entertainer and I have very fond memories of his music and my Dad.
Tim says he grew up listening to the Beach Boys, but I grew up listening to Michael. My Dad always woke us up every Saturday morning it seemed like to the smell of pancakes and music playing SUPER loud. And Michael's music was one of my favorites. I vividly remember the picture above of Michael on a huge record that was in our house! I also remember dancing in the living room many, many times as a little, little girl with my brother to his music, I remember choreographing dances to his music as a child and pre-teen, and even when I was 2 years old my parents would say, "Do the Michael Jackson face" and I would pucker out my lips like Michael did while he danced. haha (I have pictures of me making that face!) Fun times!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...