Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!


2012 is going to be a fab year! I just feel it! I don't know what it is but I have a great feeling about this year. I'm ready for a new year, a new beginning, and a new outlook.
All my New Year's goals this year are personal spiritual ones so for that reason I won't be posting them like I normally do, but I'm excited to get started!

This year we rang in the New Year at our flat with our dear friends and it was phenomenal. I'm not kidding when I say that we have a killer view of London from our flat and boy, London did not disappoint us!
I'm convinced that Brits are obsessed with fireworks and New Year's proved my point yet again. The entire city skyline, from East London to West London was sparkling with beautiful colors that went on spectacularly for about 15 minutes straight non-stop. We all couldn't get over how amazing it all was. London Eye was the most spectacular. London Eye itself would change colors through out the night and when midnight rolled around it was bursting with the biggest and brightest fireworks out of the whole city.

The entire 30 minute experience was truly breathtaking and as we watched all the fireworks it actually became a tear-jerker. Yes, I got teary-eyed because there is no other place I wanted to be at that moment than in my own home with our dearest friends in London.
Cheers to 2012!

1 comment:

Brett and Ashleigh Campbell said...

Of course it is going to be a great year! You get to see me and Brett in London! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...