Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Nutcracker

Taking the girls to a theatre show has been on my list of things to do in London for awhile now and I finally got to fulfill that on Friday afternoon. Months ago I booked front row tickets for the girls and I to go see a matinee showing of The Nutcracker! This particular show was child-friendly so the theatre was filled with little children. It was fantastic.
I love how easy it is to get into Central London via public transport and once again, while looking out the train window, I couldn't help but think how much I'm going to miss being able to do such rad things like this.










The girls were completely entranced the entire time. It would be really hard to be bored when the orchestra is right below us, when you can see every small technical movement of the ballerinas feet, and all those beautiful tutus up close! Natalie kept making comments like, "Oh, I like that girl.", "She is beautiful.", "I love her dress. It is beautiful."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...