Wednesday, March 2, 2016

a year of disney

With the older girls now both in school all day I knew this year would be the perfect year to get a Disneyland pass for me so I could take advantage of spending some extra quality time with my two littles. I very much enjoyed a few girls nights with friends and having my fun mother-in-law join us just about every time as well. Great perks to living in Southern California!
Darren and Cara both hated "Pirates of the Carribean" and cried in the dips every time but they both loved "It's a Small World" and "Storybook Land Canal Boats" with "Buzz Lightyear" as Darren's absolute favorite. Clearly, I need to toughen my kids up. With my pass coming to an end I thought I would show our Disney year in review!

Until next time Disney!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...