Monday, January 28, 2008

We Thank Thee O God For A Prophet...

Last night we heard the news that our beloved prophet passed away. I immediately had a peaceful feeling enter my heart because I knew he was reunited with his sweet wife, Marjorie. He must be so happy!
I will deeply miss President Hinckley because he has impacted my life immensely. I will never forget the overwhelming, powerful feeling that came over me when he entered the Conference Center before a session of General Conference. I knew with all my heart at that moment that he truly was a prophet a God. The spirit testified it to me so clearly and boldly.
I will always be grateful for his sense of humor and optimism, but the one thing that I will treasure forever is his perfect example of what an eternal marriage is all about. Not only did he teach me about a happy, healthy, righteous marriage, but he lived it and taught by example. We love you President Hinckley!

2 comments:

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

It has been so nice to read about what everyone has to say about Gordon B. Hinckley, your words were so sweet.

Unknown said...

What a sweet testimony Tanya. We're glad you are part of our family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...