Monday, September 22, 2008

First Haircut!

I've mentioned this before in a previous post that in Georgia I cut off Marisa's pigtail mullets that were growing from the back of her head so it was kinda her first haircut, but not really. It was more like a "mini haircut". Well now her hair has been driving me crazy again because she has her baby hair still, new hair growing in, some hair is thick, some is thin, they are all different lengths...just a mess!
So Marisa had her real "first haircut" today! Since my hairstylist came to my house today to cute my hair I thought it was a perfect time to cut Marisa's hair too! She was SOOO cute while getting her haircut!

Eating a poptart to start her first haircut!

Ahh!! Marisa looked so cute sitting on that chair!!!

Snip, snip!

What a good girl! No fuss!

4 comments:

L said...

She looks like such the pro! LOL... that is just TOO cute!!!

Kristen said...

What a cutie!!!! I love the pictures. It is so funny how much she looks like Tim to me =) I mean, she obviously has you in her, but I still think she looks so much like Tim. What a fun little girl!

Tara said...

Those are such great picts - she looks like she was havin fun!

Katie Torriente: said...

So cute! She has so much hair, I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...