Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This year I got spoiled with two Mother's Day. My sweet husband and kiddos made my American Mother's Day just as special as my English Mother's Day. I'm one lucky lady. See!


Tim asked the girls some questions regarding their mother and wrote down their responses. It was funny and I wanted to share.

What do you love the most about Mommy?
M: "She is kind."
N: "Because she gotted married at the temple."

What is your favorite food mommy makes?
M: "Spaghetti."
N: "Cookie dough chip."

What does mommy help you with?
M: "She helps me reach things."
N: "To get something that is high and is pretty to wear."

What makes mommy the best?
M: "I love her."
N: "That she is being nice to me."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...