Tuesday, September 11, 2007

BLING BLING!

The moment I have been waiting for since I found out I was having a baby girl...

Marisa got her ears pierced!

This morning we went to a pediatrician in Irvine that does ear piercing. When the doctor pierced her first ear she had a delayed reaction and then cried for like 3 seconds. After that, I thought to myself, "Well this will be easy." The second ear was worse though. When her other ear was pierced she quickly cried a lot harder and longer. It was sooo sad to see her put her bottom lip way out and a little tear start to form and fall down her cheek. But she looked so dang cute crying with little diamond studs in her ear. Once we got in the car to leave, Marisa was her happy little self just babbling away.
She has been fine ever since and she doesn't even know that she has earrings on. She doesn't grab at her ear or anything.
In exactly six weeks I can put on the earrings I bought for her for Christmas before she was born. Marisa looks soooooo darling with earrings!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay for ear piercing!! I'm going to get Kate's ears pierced in the next couple weeks.

WAYNE HART, CHILDREN AND GRANDKIDS said...

What happens when you have a boy?

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

If they have a boy he gets a set of golf clubs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...