Monday, February 11, 2008

I wasn't tagged!!

Hi, this is Tim. I wasn't tagged by anyone, but I don't care.

What was the best thing you cooked last week?
N/A

If money, time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? It really wouldn't matter. I enjoy going anywhere I've never been before.

When was the last time you cried? I don't know. It's been awhile.

Five things you were doing 10 years ago? I had just gotten my driver's license, so I was prolly driving around throwing ketchup packets at cars with my friends (Don't tell Elaine. Especially not on the last day of vacation in Maui).

Five things you were doing 5 years ago? I was just back from my mission in Argentina, so I think I was just learning English. I was also wondering why Sara chose to go to her high school winter formal rather than come to Argentina with Wayne and Elaine to pick me up from my mission. I hope you had fun.

Five things you were doing 1 year ago? Playing Guitar Hero with Tanya, waiting for Tanya's belly to pop, trying to graduate, etc.

Seven of your favorite hobbies: making Marisa smile and laugh, watching the Lakers, anytime I'm not at work, harassing Tanya, looking at maps, making lists about odd (not lame) things

Five favorite foods: Hawaiian haystacks, lasagna,

Five places you've been: Argentina, Italy, Spain, Costa Rica, Barstow (I didn't pay for any of it!!!)

Five favorite memories: (in no particular order) Getting married to Tanya, watching Marisa come out of the birth canal, everything about Argentina, family trips, anytime I get together with my high school friends

6 comments:

tothe4thfloor said...

oh my...haha...

Sara said...

I didn't have that much fun.

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Oh that was funny. I hope Sara had fun too!

Janna said...

I thought one of your hobbies was getting moded. I like how you wrote Hawaiian haystacks and lasagna as your favorite foods. Do other people even know what Hawaiian haystacks are, or did mom make it up one day?

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

I thought ALL types of shellfish were your favorite foods, right before Hawaiian Haystacks.

Kari said...

Do you want to come over for dinner tomorrow? We're having Hawaiian haystacks with a side of shrimp.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...