Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy 10 month birthday!

Marisa is now a copycat. She copies words, sounds, facial expressions, movements, hand gestures, and basically everything. When someone yawns, she pretends to yawn, when someone laughs, she pretends to laugh, when someone sticks out their tongue, she sticks out her tongue. You get the picture. Cute story: One night while I was reading a book to her I had an itch on my arm and I quickly scratched my arm. She saw me do it and then she decided to grab my hand and itch my hand! It was very nice of her but she ended up scratching me instead and pretty hard. Funny story: I said out loud that she had a poo-poo diaper and then she looked at me and said, "Poo-poo". I really have to be careful what I say and do now!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

She's too cute!! Yea better quit swearing around her now ;O)

Parkinson Family said...

cute! they grow up way too fast!

Unknown said...

We miss both of you. I hope you are having a great time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...