Friday, June 6, 2008

Laker Love

This morning, my sweet husband woke me up before he left for work and this is the very first thing he said to me, "Tonight I am watching the Lakers and I'm doing nothing else."
My first thought was, "Good morning to you too and I hope you have a great day at work!" haha But the only thing that came out was, "Ok...?"
Once Tim arrived home from work, he ran inside, turned on the TV and said outloud, "Tanya, I'm so nervous." No kiss, no hi, no nothing. And then he said, "And I'm eating dinner in front of the TV." But somehow I was able to convince him to eat at the table with his family instead of in front of the TV like he wanted. (But he had to sit on the side that faces the TV better.) Dinner was pretty lifeless, needless to say, as the only sounds came from Marisa and Tim's utensils as he savagely ate his dinner in like 30 seconds. He should have just eaten in front of the TV. haha
To top this all off, he told me during one of the commercials breaks that he had a dream about the Lakers last night. The dream was that it was game one at half-time, Kobe missed all ten of his shots, but the Lakers bench played well and the Lakers were winning 44-42 at half time.

Yeah...

I know what you are all thinking and to answer your question, yes, I was fully aware of his dedication to the Lakers before I married him.

(I posted this picture of the Laker girls because Tim always says that he wishes I was a Laker girl. I'm not kidding when I say he's the Laker's #1 fan!)



Daddy and Marisa during a commercial break!

5 comments:

Carin said...

Go Lakers!!! I'd have to say Tim's moded because he's dreaming about the Lakers

Unknown said...

Well, I don't think your dream was exactly true. Is this what you will be like on Sunday? I know I'm not suppose to talk during the game. I'll try to remember. I hope you say good morning to Tanya on Sunday. Go Laker.

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

ha ha. How funny is that! I love it. Too bad they lost. Bummer! :)

Parkinson Family said...

that is too funny

Jennifer said...

That's so funny! Oh man! Well just be happy you married a Lakers fan and not a golfer! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...