Friday, June 13, 2008

The reason why we have kids...

My dad always told us while growing up that the reason why my parents decided to have kids was to have them do work around the house. haha He usually said it when we didn't want to do chores around the house.
Several years later, here I am a mother, putting my own daughter to work. haha
Marisa loves doing the laundry and she is great at it! She is such a good little helper! She knows she needs to take all the clothes out of the dryer, shut the door to the dryer, plus the doors to the laundry room. haha
Also, I taught Marisa to throw things away for me. I don't have to get up from where I am. I just ask Marisa, "Can you please through this in the trash for me?" She happily does it everytime!





3 comments:

Kari said...

I love those pictures of her doing the laundry. What a sweetie.

Sara said...

At the rate Marisa is going, you and Tim might never have to hire HMGs hahaha

Jennifer said...

How cute is that! Yea... that's why my parents had us too. :) haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...