Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome Home!

WELCOME HOME ELDER LOBO!

Having a missionary back home is one of the best experiences I think any individual can have. The spirit and the light that radiates from Fernando everytime I am around him or in the same room is just humbling. I just can't deny the spirit and the truthfulness of the gospel and just by being around him has made my testimony grow 1000 times over. I am so proud of him and his decision to take out two years of his life to dedicate himself fully to the Lord and to bring His message of happiness and peace to the people of Mexico. He has really made me more determined to be a better servant of the Lord and even a better mother. I love you Ferdy and thank you for your righteous example. I love you!

The family together again!

Good to be home!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...