Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

No matter the occasion, Marisa loves going to Grandpa and Grandma's house. And for Easter we went up to LA for the weekend to celebrate this wonderful holiday with them and to watch General Conference.
I love Easter and the meaning of Easter. I'm especially grateful for my testimony of our Savior and for the knowledge that I have that He not only suffered and died for me, but that He lives and is ever so active in my life today as in days of old.

Here is a link to a beautiful Easter message by our Prophet and his Apostles: He Lives

In addition, Marisa got to enjoy the other Easter festivities. She dyed and decorated eggs for the first time and went on an egg hunt.






The Easter bunny also visited the girls and left some pretty fun treats!










Right after the usual delicious Easter dinner we had something a little unusual happen. We had an earthquake for dessert. (7.2 quake in Mexicali)
All in all, it's always great being with family and sharing memories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...