Thursday, November 29, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012!

I have been on top of things for the holidays this year. I usually am regardless, but with the baby coming days before Christmas day, I am forced to be more than on my "A" game.

I took our Christmas pictures this year in October for our Christmas cards that were ready in early November and they have been sent out today!





You would think that getting two older kids to smile or stay a little more focused would be a little easier, but nope, after 10 minutes, they were both over it. Especially the three year old. Gotta love 'em!











2 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful girls and beautiful pictures. I love these 2 girls so much and can't wait for baby Darren. He's going to be so handsome.

chelseyandmatt said...

Your girls are AdorablE! Good luck the next couple of weeks!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...