Sunday, July 6, 2008

Family Pictures

Today we took family pictures of the Wayne Hart family at Laguna Beach. All 23 of us! The grandkids were great except Marisa would ball her eyes out whenever we left her to take pictures with her cousins. Other than that, everything went pretty smoothly and it was really fun! These are obviously not the professional pictures but just a few that were taken on my camera during our session. I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Our little family!

Mommy and Marisa!

Marisa is such a Daddy's girl!

Daddy and Marisa walking along the beach!

Feet in the water!

I love these two!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Darling pictures - they turned out sooo cute! Yeah!

Kristen said...

Aww, I want to come take pictures of you guys on the beach!! I would settle with just going to the beach, but it would be so fun to get some pics on the beach! (Although, brave camera man, cuz I've heard thats like the #1 way to destroy your camera,in those states, is to get sand in it!) You guys looks darling! I so wish I could come out there!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how quickly you have put things on your blog. The pictures are cute.

chelseyandmatt said...

Oh my gosh I love these. My favorite kind of pictures..on the beach! And you look beautiful as always!! When are you thinking of having more kids??!? One is not enough now..right?

Parkinson Family said...

great pics, i love the all white!

H and E said...

Your family is amazingly gorgeous! So cute!

Jennifer said...

Tanya! These are so cute! Your hair is getting so long! I love it! Man, cute cute cute! You have one of my favorite blogs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...