Tuesday, December 7, 2010

a christmas cookie fhe

Busy pre-season, as I call it, is in full swing. (The real busy season isn't until January and ends in April.) So it is always hard this time of year with all the Christmas traditions going on in the house and Tim isn't around with us. But the show must go on, right?
For Family Home Evening last night we watched Rudolph and the Misfit Toys on tv, ate gingerbread cookies, and drank hot chocolate. Well more like hot chocolate for me, chocolate milk for Marisa, and milk for Natalie. :)



Those are Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Covered Peppermint Joe Joe's. Deadly. But oh so good.






Of course, Natalie has to end the night with her climbling to the top of the couch. Never a dull moment with her.
It was a fun night cuddling on the couch with the girls. I hope they always remember this simple, yet wonderful moment. I know I will.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...