Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mothering Sunday

Mother, I love you; mother, I do.
Father in Heaven has sent me to you.
When I am near you, I love to hear you
Singing so softly that you love me too.

Mother, I love you; mother I do.
I want to help you because I love you.
I want to mind you; I want to find you
Happy and smiling because I love you.
Mother, I love you; I love you, I do.

"Mother, I love you" Children's songbook #207



This is the song Marisa sang to me at church this morning in front of me and our congregation. I cried, of course. There is nothing greater I get to do than to be a mother of the two most precious girls. And there is nothing greater than having my eldest child come back to me with a big hug and smile on her face after singing and telling me in my ear, "I love you, Mom."

Happy Mother's day to all the UK mums!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...