Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I am so proud to be an American.

I always have been, but I have never felt it so strongly until now. We truly live in a blessed country where we enjoy so many freedoms and luxuries. To the many men and women who have fought for our country...Thank You!
GOD BLESS AMERICA! MY HOME SWEET HOME!



We celebrated yesterday by inviting our UK friends over for an All-American 4th of July meal.
Menu


Chicago hotdogs with Sweet Summer Corn and Avocado Relish and rootbeer floats. De-lish.

The American missionaries fist pounded each other when they heard me explaining to everyone what a rootbeer float was. haha! Like I said before, it is all in the little things.

I wanted this subway art printed and framed as decor in my home during our meal, but in proper London style, the printing shop don't do 1 hour photo printing! 3-4 day printing for one picture. Give me a BREAK people!!


It was a fun celebration, but we sure wish we were in Newport Beach for the 17th Annual Hart family beach house we have every 4th of July. We sure miss you guys!

2 comments:

Kari said...

We thought about you guys so many times! We sure do miss you. It wasn't the same without you. Come visit soon.

Unknown said...

We missed you. It would have been fun to see the girls with all the cousins.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...