Monday, February 6, 2012

#febphoto day 6

Dinner.
I'm eating my favourite cupcakes. I ordered 3 red velvet cupcakes (sorry Sprinkles but you've got nothing on Sweet Couture) and 1 chocolate with red heart sprinkles (Marisa's personal request). Happy Birthday to me!



And thank you all who have wished me a Happy Birthday via FB/texts/FaceTime! Very grateful for technology and amazing friends and family. And a special thank you to my sisters in Colorado who made brownies, lit candles, and sang to me from across the pond! It made my day feel like a real birthday.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Tanya when we hung up we were talking about how lucky we got to have you as our only sister-in-law. When we were younger we use to wonder who it would be and would they be able to handle all of us. We certainly got lucky with you. We all love you! Happy Birthday! And please oh please come for a visit. We miss you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...