Monday, February 13, 2012

#febphoto day 13


Blue.
Brits are right. American chocolate is rubbish.

I did not like chocolate as a kid/teenager/even as a young adult. I remember people thinking I was crazy. It wasn't until I became pregnant with Marisa where I began to like it. And with my second pregnancy the like turned to love.
Now, especially after moving to Europe, it is a full blown MUST NEED every day.

I'm not kidding when I say that Tim brings home chocolate every day for me or at least makes sure I am stocked up in the house. I'm not kidding when I say that one weekend I was searching for chocolate to eat when I realized that Tim had eaten the last bit and I gave him the death look. I'm not kidding when I say that I began to have anxiety, Tim and I start laughing, and then Tim immediately went to the store for me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...