Sunday, November 20, 2011

Family Pics 2011

For family pictures this year I wanted to capture us in the urban, London city-life that we live in, but also the very place we call home.
Greenwich Town Centre. Our new home.
On our second day of flat hunting, while completely still jet-lagged, we walked off the DLR to the middle of this centre and immediately Tim said, "I want to live here." We just feel in love. It was the very thing we were looking for.
Now we can always look back fondly at these pictures to the very place and details that captured our hearts at first sight.
This is our new life!


















5 comments:

The Lambs said...

Merry Christmas indeed! Your last post got me in the spirit! I wish I could have walked that street and smelled those chestnuts! And adorable family photos!! What a change from April!! ;) Did I tell you they asked me to direct road show?! Insane. I really wish you were here to do the choreography for me! As of right now, it's me. Writing a script, getting rights to music, and pulling my hair out. I'll be glad when the end of February gets here. I was just missing you around for another stomp number...

Jennifer said...

So stinking cute!!! Love your family! Love these photos! Who took them? I'm in dire need to get some taken asap! London looks like so much fun!

Fisher Family said...

I LovE these Tanya! They are so beautiful. I'm sure you are so happy with how they turned out! It looks like you are definitely making the most of your time over there! We miss you here, but love getting the updates. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with all of these photos. I'm so glad you're having the time of your lives!

The Turners said...

Tanya, I absolutely LOVE your blog and your beautiful adventures! Such a lovely family!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...