Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Greenwich Christmas Market

With a strike going on for who knows what reason, school was cancelled for today and we had great plans. Lunch with friends and Christmas in Greenwich!






So, the Greenwich Santa did not compare to the Santa in Winter Wonderland. This one had an Italian accent who lectured me the entire time I was trying to take a picture of the girls with him.  He never once asked the girls what they wanted for Christmas or even really talked to them for that matter. "I need to tell Mommy off. I need to tell Mommy that you need socks... I hope you don't catch a cold! Naughty Mommy... Mommy is very, very naughty." blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I was so close to punching him. Seriously.

Christmas lights in town and a lantern parade were to start soon after it got dark, like around 4 o'clock, can you believe it? To enjoy the show we stopped at Starbucks for a talle classic hot chocolate (with whipped cream, please) for me, and two Babyccinos for the girls. (Psst..., they are free!)



Now we are ready! It was nothing spectacular, but the girls and I loved it nonetheless. I love hanging out with my girls in this town.




1 comment:

Sara said...

I wish you would have punched that dumb Santa. That would have been so awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...